- You’ll want to wash your piercing at least twice a day using DIAL Liquid Antibacterial soap.
- Wash your hands first, then lather your new piercing thoroughly.
- Next scrape of any crusty matter.
- Now spin the jewelry in and out of the piercing. You need to make sure you get the soap all the way through your piercing.
- Rinse your piercing thoroughly making sure to get out all of the soap.
- After drying the piercing apply some BACTINE or some other form of ear care solution, make sure to work the solution all the way through the piercing.
- Keep other peoples bodily fluids out of your piercing.
- No Licking, Chewing, Or Sucking.
- You definitely DO NOT WANT anyone to cum on your new piercing, this could cause a severe infection.
- Chew on ice for the first 24 to 48 hours to keep the swelling down.
- Take some PEROXIL OR GYYOXIDE, Place two drops on the piercing and work in and out. Let sit for 1 minute.
- Every time you eat, drink or smoke anything for the next 2 weeks you should rinse your mouth using a 50/50 combination of LISTERINE & water, this will stop any food or nicotine from building up on the jewelry.
- For the first 2 weeks you must also sustain from any kind of oral sex, even French kissing, this may cause a serious infection in your new piercing.
Lip or Cheek Piercings
Combine Both Sets of Instructions
|INITIAL HEALING TIME:||3 TO 4 WEEKS||6 TO 8 MONTHS|
|PERMANENT HEALING TIME:||6 TO 8 MONTHS||1 TO 1 1|