Tattoo After Care
- After 2 hours, remove bandage.
- Wash with warm water and mild soap, using hand and finger tips. No sponge or wash cloth.
- Pat dry, DON’T wipe it.
- Apply a thin layer of AquaPhor, (We sell in shop). Clean your tattoo several times a day and keep moist with the ointment.
- Keep tattoo out of the sun, DO NOT soak in tub, pool, hot tub, etc. for the first 2 weeks. Showers are fine.
- DO NOT pick at or peel your tattoo, just let it be. If it itches slap it (yes slap it)
Piercing After Care
- You’ll want to wash your piercing at least twice a day using DIAL Liquid Antibacterial soap.
- Wash your hands first, then lather your new piercing thoroughly.
- Next scrape of any crusty matter.
- Now spin the jewelry in and out of the piercing. You need to make sure you get the soap all the way through your piercing.
- Rinse your piercing thoroughly making sure to get out all of the soap.
- After drying the piercing apply some BACTINE or some other form of ear care solution, make sure to work the solution all the way through the piercing.
- Keep other peoples bodily fluids out of your piercing.
- No Licking, Chewing, Or Sucking.
- You definitely DO NOT WANT anyone to cum on your new piercing, this could cause a severe infection.
- Chew on ice for the first 24 to 48 hours to keep the swelling down.
- Take some PEROXIL OR GYYOXIDE, Place two drops on the piercing and work in and out. Let sit for 1 minute.
- Every time you eat, drink or smoke anything for the next 2 weeks you should rinse your mouth using a 50/50 combination of LISTERINE & water, this will stop any food or nicotine from building up on the jewelry.
- For the first 2 weeks you must also sustain from any kind of oral sex, even French kissing, this may cause a serious infection in your new piercing.
Lip or Cheek Piercings
Combine Both Sets of Instructions
If you have any questions just call (708) 496-2723